Monday, August 17, 2009

I just completed my five days of taking a fertility enhancer and to my surprise, I have not had any side effects. I thought for sure I would become victim of the hot flashes or mood swings...but so far so good. One thing that I have noticed is that my temperature has been on the higher side of my normal for the past five days without much fluctuation. Wonder if this is due to the medication or it's just because? Who knows. I am glad that at least for now I don't have to take anything other than a multivitamin, I had a small case of juvenile Alzheimer's and contemplated a pill box. I couldn't remember what pills I had taken and not taken. They say pregnancy makes your forgetful, maybe I'm just preparing for it! Yep that definitely sounds better than juvenile Alzheimer's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment