Monday, February 22, 2010

One, Two, Three, KICK, One, Two, Three, KICK

I finally got to feel this baby move this past weekend.  Those first movements that you notice are so peculiar, it's truly like something inside of you just moved.  Which is another thing that makes this whole thing real.  I get the best movement when I am sitting on the couch, feet on the floor while I'm typing on the computer.  I suppose I am kind of squishing the poor thing :).  I did get a really good kick last night while laying in bed.  I have not noticed much when I am moving around, I am not sure if it is because the baby isn't moving or because I'm moving too much to notice.  Who knows.  I am enjoying the gentle love taps from my little one for now.....I am sure I'll change my mind when he or she is up under my rib cage :)

I have made leaps and bounds on the nursery this weekend.  The area rug is down, the curtains and blinds are up and I have finally finished sewing the bedskirt.  The crib is to arrive today, which depending on the time of its arrival, I hope to have it put together tonight.  My game plan is to finish pretty much everything in the nursery this week while I am on vacation.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment