Friday, September 17, 2010

3 Month Tidbits

My sweet little guy is a quarter of a year old!  It is so amazing to watch him grow and learn :)

Here are some little tidbits about my best guy at three months old:

**He is sleeping soundly through the night

** He is finding his voice more and more each day.  He coos and squeals a lot and occaisionally tries to laugh but it just ends up turning into a cough.  I can't wait for him to figure it out!

** He started rolling from his tummy to his back about two weeks ago

**  I made him a virginia tech blankie that he loves.  It tends to soothe him when he is being fussy.

**  He loves the smell of chocolate (always gets a big smile on his face when mama lets him smell some chocolate

**  Bathtime is a blast and he loves to splash!

**  He loves to watch TV, especially football.  A man after his daddy's heart.

**  I went back to work two weeks ago and Jonah goes to a sitter.  So far we love her, I don't love being away from him but I feel good about leaving him with her all day.

** He is very interested in his hands.  Loves to eat them mostly but occaisionally just sits and plays with them

**  He tends to have a fussy/screaming period in the evenings....we are still learning how to get him to calm down

No comments:

Post a Comment