Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let's Eat!

Having been someone who has struggled with weight all of her life, it has always been very important to me to ensure that my children do not go through that same struggle.

Jonah is going to be a challenge!  He Loves to Eat!  Now obviously I am the one offering him stuff, but I feel that I should let him try things rather than withhold them from him in fear of him being overweight later. It's all in moderation right? But here is a list of things he has tried, some he loved and some he hated.

Chocolate
Cheetos
Cheese puffs
Reese Peanut butter cup
Onion
Pickle
Steak (I just let him suck on it)
French Fries
Apple slice
Clementine
Banana
Yogurt
Pasta
Macaroni and Cheese
Avocado
Bread/rolls
Oatmeal
And of course all the baby purees and puffs

I guess he gets his love of food from his mama.

1 comment:

  1. How funny, we both did food blogs! I love feeding my little monkey.

    ReplyDelete