Saturday, January 29, 2011

Talking to myself

Ever seen someone in a car talking with no one else in the car and chuckled a little bit at the crazy person talking to themself?  Well most likely that person either has a hands free cell phone, or theres a little person somewhere in the car.  I am totally that person.

I talk to Jonah all the time.  We talk about the cars on the road, to what I'm going to eat for lunch that day.  As we are strolling through the grocery store, I ask him to help me choose certain items to buy.

As we were walking through Stony Point Mall today, I was just chatting along with him and realized that I must have looked pretty silly, but then quickly decided that I simply didn't care.  I love talking to Jonah and he seems to love listening...and occaisionally talking back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment