Friday, December 4, 2009

Pop goes the weasel....

Well not the weasel, but perhaps my belly!  I have noticed in the last few days my belly has started to poke out a bit :)  It's funny because, clearly I do not have a small belly by any means so I was wondering what this sucker would do when I started showing a bit.  Just getting a little rounder and fuller, mostly at the top.  A few people at work have noticed this week too!  It's definately tougher to find existing shirts in the wardrobe that look ok.  I've always been a little weird about the belly especially since it's not, well, smooth.  I have lots of hills and valleys!!  So since I do not have the beautiful round bump, I am settling for the expansion of my hills and valleys, but I'm not liking the wardrobe right now for sure :( 

Ahhh the joys of being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment