Thursday, October 15, 2009

And I thought getting pregnant was going to be tough....

That was nothing compared to the constant fear and worry of something happening to this precious bean. I have read so many heart breaking stories of miscarriages and losses that just like I analyzed every "pre-positive test" symptom, I seem to be doing that "post-positive test." I suppose its the very early nausea that I felt, which initially sounded dreadful, but haven't felt very much of the past two days has sent my mind spinning. It's amazing how you don't realize how much you miss something until it's gone. Who would've thought one would ever "miss" feeling nauseated. But I suppose its the whole, "I have to see it to believe it" phenomena that makes this so challenging. Since I cannot "see" our little bean right now, I want to feel it, just so I know its real and that it is safe :) I suppose for now, I'll just keep spending money on more tests just to make sure it's still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment