Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The best thing since sliced bread.....

What is this wonderful thing that I have brought into my life you may ask? Full panel maternity pants. I think I am in love. It brings a whole new appreciation for Joey from friends, belly to the table, decked out in Phoebe's plaid full panel maternity pants ready to devour the entire Thanksgiving turkey. The heck with all you skinny girls who wear those little hipster maternity pants......this girl needs full support! I have been paroozing the Internet for sales on maternity clothes, and I believe I have found my debit card's worst enemy for the next 9 months...Old Navy Maternity. Cozy, roomy yet supporting, and all the summer stuff is super cheap :) Bring on the belly.... I'm ready!!...or at least my wardrobe is!

No comments:

Post a Comment