Monday, November 16, 2009

Bean goes to New York City

Derek and I just returned from a long weekend in NYC for his birthday.  Before we left I was really nervous as to how I was going to feel while we were there.  This first trimester is challenging because you never know when, if ever, the lovely morning/all day sickness is going to arrive.  I was nervous that it would appear while we were in New York. Thankfully it stayed away!  I have been so tired these past few weeks and that certainly did not give me any relief this past weekend.  After walking all over the city and climbing a million subway stairs, this pregnant girl was exhausted every day.  We even had to go back to the hotel one afternoon so I could take a nap.  All in all me and the bean we did well with all of the hustle and bustle of New York.  Can't wait to return with bean again in a few years so we can have an excuse to go do all of the child friendly things like ride the ferris wheel in Toys R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment